Return of the 2000’s bands

Callia Barwick

Growing up in the early 2000’s, many know about the top charting hits from the most popular bands. When those bands though ended, many stopped having those catchy tunes in their head. One band though was able to come back from the past and revamp their fan base to a whole new generation. That band is the Jonas Brothers.

The Jonas Brothers were created in 2005, comprised of three brothers: Kevin, Joe, and Nick. Known as the teen heartthrobs of then and now, the band had multiple top charting hits including “Year 3000,” “Hold On,” “Lovebug,” “S.O.S” and “Burnin’ Up,” just to name a few. Then when October 29, 2013 happened, many thought that it was an end of an era.

Then the wait was over, on February 28, 2019 the band got back together. With their new songs “Sucker” and “Cool,” hitting number one on the charts.

In my opinion, these two songs deserve the number one spot. Both songs came out recently and the are breaking records. With the Jonas Brothers having previously been established, fans are eager to jump back on board and they are “holding on” to find out more.

Even though the brothers are back together, they definitely have a new look for themselves. The brothers have ditched their early 2000’s hairstyles and outfits for something a little more in style. They also have changed their dating status from the rocker bad boy rocker lives to the married couple lifestyle. These boys are going all out for this revival of the band.

The band hasn’t released much yet about what all there new plan entails, but they have recently been out making their publicity rounds. They have been going around and performing at different events and hosting their own concerts. The brother’s have not officially released any tour dates yet, but many are hoping they will be releasing dates here soon.

With two new songs released, two most viewed music videos, and a revival of a fan based that continues to grow; many are wanting to know what’s next for the Jones Brothers.

About the Writer
Callia Barwick, Junior Contributor

Volunteering your time can be difficult to do, especially when your busy with hobbies and activities in between. Callia Barwick, a junior at Canfield High...